Friday, March 2, 2012

Cappuccino Polka Dot Wave

I started with Kleancolor's Cappuccino. I absolutely love browns, and this is one of the easiest formulas I've worked with. I am so lucky, Kleancolor is one of the polishes at my local dollar store. It smells awful, but the formulas can't be beat!

I used my dotting tool to do a wavy pattern with OPI's Hey Vito Is My Car Red-y. I then surrounded it with Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed and CG Lemon Fizz. I used my medium dotting tool for all the dots. I like this manicure, but I think I'd rather do it the opposite way (yellow in the middle). with big dots in the middle and smaller on the outside. I think an improvement on this manicure might be what I end up submitting to Sarah's dotting tool contest. What do you think?




1 comment:

  1. That's a great brown, may add it to my wishlist! And lovely wavy dots! Reminds me of fall!

    ReplyDelete