Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jessica Nails Gona Bare

I got this along with Indigo, Funky Town, Sunrise, and Shake Your Booty for like $7 at TJ Maxx! I also got 2 Nicole by OPI for $6. This might be dangerous since there is a TJ Maxx like 4 min from my house!

Nails Gone Bare took a solid 4 coats to be completely opaque and it definitely looked think with that. I hate shear polish, but if you don't mind a shear look I think it's pretty.


I then finally got a chance to try Nailside's freehand cloud design. She was one of the first bloggers I followed and is still one of my favorites. If you don't already follow her, check her out!

I used Revlon's Fall Mood and Sinful Color's Timbleberry for the outside and inside clouds respectfully. 

I then added some glitter, because, you know, why not?




No comments:

Post a Comment