Monday, May 14, 2012

Elixir Lacquers: Blue & Green Blondes and With a K

Warning: This is going to be a long, picture heavy, post!

My wonderful brother gave me 8 amazing Elixir polishes for my birthday (note: I mean I picked them up and he bought them, lol), these are my first indies! You can buy these polishes here.

First is Blue & Green Blondes.


This is described on the website as: "Green micro glitter, gold mini hexagon glitter, and large blue hexagon glitter suspended in a clear base." The swatches I'm showing are 3 coats over black.



 And here is a close-up of the bottle.

























Next is With a K.


The website describes this as: "Silver and electric violet holographic micro glitter with violet prismatic hexagon glitter, suspended in a violet jelly base." It says that it is opaque in 2 coats, but I doubt that! Here it is shown with 3 coats over Kleancolor's Metalic Fushia.  



There is a noticable holographic in person, but it won't show up in the pictures. 


All the bottle shots I took ended up blurry... sorry! 


No comments:

Post a Comment