Monday, February 20, 2012

Gorgeous

I bought this color because the girl I tutor for had earned a manicure (yay!) and requested teal. I realized I didn't own any teal and obviously that had to change! This is Sinful Colors Gorgeous. I don't usually like when polish companies name a color like this, but that's beside the point. 


This color shifted beautifully depending on the light. Here is it in indirect sunlight (more green):

And in direct sunlight (more blue):

This is a very wild shade, but as long as you are game with that I think you'll like this. 

For a design I took out my striping brush and dotting tools and did a very classic design. This reminded me of when I was a kid and I went to the nail salon with my Mom and they gave me little designs on my nails. 





No comments:

Post a Comment