Sunday, February 5, 2012

This is not a flag

I feel like when I have warn you what it's not supposed to be, I didn't do a good job.

I started with 2 coats of Zoya Trixie. This si such a pretty color, but it definitely is not forgiving!


Here it is with and without flash:






This is such a pretty color, soooo shiny! But you really have to be careful with application, it shows every little ding. 

Now, as you must know, the Super Bowl is tonight, and if you saw this post you know I'm a Pats fan. I had so many ideas for today's manicure, and I am kinda happy with how it came out. Patriots colors are  tough because they are red, blue, and silver. Any design I do ends up looking patriotic! 

I did this abstract design using tape, a striping brush, and a dotting tool. I definitely like the way it looks, but it just doesn't really look like a football manicure!




GO PATS!





No comments:

Post a Comment