Saturday, January 14, 2012

Go Pats!!

Tonight is the AFC Divisional Playoffs against the Broncos. I have lots of ideas for Patriots themed manicures, so here's hoping I'll get to pull them out 2 more times!


Here is my inspiration: 


I wanted to use the blue and silver from the uniform. I also decided to use the explosion manicure from the wonderful Nailslide. I wanted mine to be a little more jagged and rough. I thought about adding a red, but I decided I didn't want to risk messing it up! 


I started with 2 coats of the wonderful China Glaze First Mate. Excuse the pre-cleanup picture please. 

I then added the explosion in Zoya Trixie and the crackle in Sally Hansen Fractured Foil. I have to say that SH did not crackle as well as some of the other crackle polishes I've had. 






Here they are in direct sunlight. I just love First Mate! 



Beat the Broncos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment