Friday, January 13, 2012

Finger Paints Flakies

I got these with a Christmas gift card to Sally's and I am soooo happy with these! My Mom says its looks like marble. Hopefully I'll be doing her nails tonight with the flakies over white or pink.

I started with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Black Out. I've tried a couple of blacks and this is seriously amazing. It's like a silky patent leather. I did my nails at night though, so I didn't get any pictures of it by itself.

I was so excited to add Finger Paints Twisted on top! It was very difficult to get pictures to truly see at the colors in the flakes. They were green and blue and amber... so pretty! I took about a million pictures in natural and artificial and sunlight.









And stay tuned for tomorrow... I just did the most amazing Patriots manicure... Go New England!!

No comments:

Post a Comment