Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Zoya Neeka layering

One of my absolute favorite things to do is layer. Today I tried one of my new Zoya polishes, Neeka, which I got during one of their wonderful promotions. This has to be one of the most amazing, beautiful purples I have.

Here is the bottle, you can really see the glitter:


It's a beautiful dusty dark purple with tiny gold glitters. Here it is, 2 coats on most nails, 3 on a few that had some bald spots. One coat of the glorious SV over it.



I liked it so much I wanted to try layering it. I did one coat of Sinful Colors All About You (small gold glitter) and one coat of China Glaze Jetstream. Then I matted the whole thing with Essie Matte About You. 





Usually at this point I take it off or add a design... but I love it so much I just want to leave it!

No comments:

Post a Comment