Monday, January 9, 2012

Sometimes my nails hate me

Sometimes my nails do exactly what I want them to do, and then there are days like today.

Now, my boyfriend thinks my nail polish addiction is completely ridiculous. Sometimes I ask him what I should do and he always says that he doesn't care. Yesterday I asked and he actually answered: Pink! I rarely use pink, but for him I decided to make it happen.

I took out my Lancome Fuchsia (they aren't ones for fancy names) and did two coats with a SV topcoat. It's a beautiful deep, deep fuchsia. AND IT WON'T PHOTOGRAPH. So frustrating! I tried about a million times to get a good picture and this is the closest I could get:






I really like it on, but damnit if it doesn't photograph red. I then decided to try a BM tip stamp... of course that didn't turn out well either. 



Oh well... I try again tonight. I'm thinking yellow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment