Friday, January 27, 2012

Pretty pretty princess

If I could do this to my nails when I was 8-years-old I would have... totally hated them! I was such a tomboy, I would only wear my brother's hand-me-downs and shunned all things girly. I've grown up quite a bit since then... though I still don't wear makeup and prefer jeans and t-shirts to dresses any day of the week. I guess my only real girly outlet is my nails... and man are they girly today!

I started with one of my pre-obsession nail polishes, I've had this color forever! This is a Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Bubble Gum Pink. It is a dusty, light and girly pink. It looks slightly purple in some lights, but usually it is exactly what its name suggests:


Here it is in natural light. These hasn't been any sun around here for days, so excuse the lackluster photos, please. 





I decided that since it was such a girly color I would just go all the way! I used CG Pink Voltage for some polkadots arounds flowers made of CSpontaneous and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Sun Kissed




Look how shiny!!! SV = <3 





I keep going back and forth with this manicure, either I love it or it is just completely ridiculous!

Have a great weekend, I'll update again on Monday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment