Sunday, January 8, 2012

Frankeny Goodness

I don't have a ton of money to keep my nail polish obsession alive. I went through the months of November and December not buying a single bottle (Can you imagine the horror?!).

In early december I absolutely needed a light blue/gray. I wanted a blue the color of the sky right before it snows. Because I was broke as a joke I decided to make it myself, and my first franken was born!


I started with a Pro 10 nail polish called Whisper, I've had it forever and never wore it. I then added a few different blues and purples and glitters and shimmers. I couldn't begin to tell you all the different  I love the slight iridescent purple glow:


My favorite design ever are polkadots. So I couldn't help myself:


Ignore my terribly scratched up phone!


No comments:

Post a Comment